Monday, December 13, 2004

2004

I would say that 2004 was the worst year of my life, except if I didn't think of my son. He's not just my son but he's already my best friend, despite being only 2 years old.

I see no reason whatsoever to think that 2005 will be a better year.

My wish list (which I am not likely getting ) :

- Quantum Leap Seasons 1 and 2 DVDs
- Babylon 5 All seasons DVDs
- Stargate All seasons DVDs
- Python Pratical Programming
- C# How To Program
- An air conditioned


I saw Harry Potter 3 and Underworld this weekend. The first is always amusing and this time, I thought it was a little weaker than parts 1 and 2 but still quite interesting. Underworld might sound as a typical gore or horror movie, however it goes beyond the description. Werewolves and vampires are at war for centuries, but it is a multilayer film. Also, the makeup effects, used rather than digital art makes it a decent product of entertainment. I like a story if it makes me feel I am inside it, and UNDERWORLD got it.

Every year I make a real good effort to send people merry Xmas and happy new year. Man, I even put Xmas themes on my web site. This year, nothing I promise.

No comments: