Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I've been away

Yeah, I haven't written anything here lately, but yes, I am not working at this "huge telecom company" which I cannot mention, just got back to my old job, Iman. I wrote a few Assembly code ( I can tell you I do not fear Assembly anymore ;-)), some C, and lots of Java. Yes, either I love Java or I will get nuts.

If you have read this blog you know that I oscillate between hating Java and enjoying it. In fact, I don't think it is particularly awesome like C, but it is much better than C++. Well, Java requires RAM and processor to run fast, but I am speaking of having fun with OOP. C++ is generally a pain. By the way, I am not a desktop developer, I am just considering myself an embedded developer where C++ and Java do not apply, but I had to program both C++ and Java professionally and I do like Java better. In a way it provides a layer of abstraction of the hardware, so I tend to think I am programming for a generic hardware. I am not a web programmer you all know.

No comments: